- Apply for graduation at least 3 quarters before you intend to graduate.
- Select "Graduation."
- Select "Graduation Application."
- Complete the form.
- Select "Submit."
This is the official review of your graduation status for every requirement outside your major(s).
- Meet with the adviser(s) for your major(s) to ensure that you're on track to meet graduation requirements.
- Check any holds in webCentral. Holds may prevent us from mailing your diploma and fulfilling requests for transcripts.
- Remember that your last 45 credit hours have to be taken in residence at DU.
Congratulations! You've finished college and completed the graduation ceremony. To get your degree, you need to log on to webCentral about a week after graduation to ensure your final grades were posted and order an official copy of your transcript.