Student Conduct at the University of Denver supports the University and Student Life Division missions by providing programs and services designed to foster a positive and safe environment for student learning. Student Conduct strives to achieve a campus community in which individuals:
- demonstrate respect for others, for themselves, and for the University;
- uphold high standards of personal and academic integrity;
- are accepting of differences and gain an appreciation for living in a pluralistic society;
- understand the impact of their behavior both upon the University and the surrounding Denver community;
- freely accept the responsibility for and consequences of their conduct; and
- seek opportunities to repair harm that they caused through a restorative process.
Please Note: We make every effort to accurately reflect the Student Conduct Policies and Procedures throughout the Student Conduct website pages. If there is a discrepancy between the website and the full-text Honor Code document as it relates to the Student Conduct Policies and Procedures, the full-text document is the ruling entity. See the full-text Honor Code as it relates to students.
Student Conduct staff are available to answer your questions. Here is our contact information.