The bike share program is a student-driven, Center-supported program that aims to provide low cost bike rentals to students to use for the entire quarter. For just $25 (plus a deposit), students are provided with a 10-week bike rental, helmet, and University approved U-lock, as well as a free tune-up. Find out more about the bike share program.
- Do you ride your bike to campus? Please register it to help prevent theft. This is new process that we started in Winter of 2016. If you registered your bike prior to this, please register again.
- The Center supports programs designed to improve bike infrastructure and education across campus. Bike fixtations (stations with bike tools and an air pump) can be found near the Nagel patio, at Centennial Towers, Anderson Academic Commons, Boettcher West, and Johnson MacFarlane Hall.
- Visit the Piogears Underground bike shop in the basement of Nagel Hall for bicycle repairs. Repairs are free of charge if your bike is registered on campus. The hours for Piogears Underground can we found on their Facebook page.
- Are you interested in learning how to repair your own bike? Bike mechanic classes are offered by the Piogears Underground bike shop in partnership with Bikes Together (the Bike Depot). View upcoming dates and prices (find DU Classes under the Classes section under Programs).
- The Transportation Center is run by Transportation Solutions, a nonprofit that works with the University to encourage use of transit, biking, carpooling, and walking as alternative transportation options for students. The Transportation Center also provides maps, bus schedules, carpooling coordination, and RTD pass and ticket sales.