Green Office Certification
What is it?
- DU's Green Certified Office program is a voluntary, flexible pilot program and friendly competition between offices, designed to help the University meet its environmental goals. Through this program, the Center for Sustainability encourages, supports and rewards faculty and staff for taking the lead in adopting environmentally responsible office practices in their workplace.
- The Green Certified Office program has several key objectives toward an overall goal of increasing campus sustainability and achieving our campus's environmental commitments:
- To recognize and reward the leadership taken by faculty and staff to go green in their workplace
- To make it easier for offices to be green, by providing technical assistance and troubleshooting from our campus sustainability experts
- To increase campus awareness of sustainability by offering a consistent framework for and education about what "sustainability" means in our campus workplaces.
How do I start?