Meet GTP's distinguished faculty and practitioners here.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. We will continue accepting applications after the priority deadline until all seats are filled.
Apply Today! Due to a high volume of applications, please expect a decision 4-6 weeks after a completed application and supplemental materials are received.
- Next available start date: June 19th (Summer quarter)
- Fall 2017 quarter begins on September 5th
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The Graduate Tax Program is one of the oldest and largest master's program in taxation in the U.S. and one of the few where accountants and attorneys study side-by-side in the same classes. The Program offers you:
- Nothing but tax. All classes are in taxation and are taught using the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations, and other materials.
- Just one year of full-time study for the Master of Taxation or LL.M. in Taxation degree. Part-time study and evening classes are also offered for working professionals.
- Excellent nationwide job placement due to on-campus recruiting and extensive nationwide networking.
- Financial assistance available (scholarships and loans)
- An enviable location in Denver, Colorado, one of the nation's most dynamic cities and just minutes from the recreational opportunities of the Rocky Mountains.
- Can't move to Denver? Earn your Master of Taxation or LL.M. in Taxation online. High quality recordings of the actual classes make it seem like you are there in person.
And now you can earn your tax degree ONLINE!