To be considered for admission to the Program the applicant must submit:
- A completed application for admission.
- A $30 application fee, if the applicant has never been registered at the University of Denver as a degree candidate (in the form of a check or money order made payable to the University of Denver).
- Official transcripts of all college credits, sent to the Graduate Tax Program directly from the college or university where the credit was earned (undergraduate, graduate, and law school if applicable). Previous University of Denver students are not exempt.
- Test scores:
- For M.T. applicants: GMAT scores sent to the Graduate Tax Program directly from GMAC (select University of Denver - Daniels College of Business - Graduate Tax Program). GMAT information is available at www.mba.com or by calling 1-800-717-GMAT.
- For LL.M. applicants: LSAT scores sent directly from the applicant's law school, either as a copy of the first page of the applicant's LSDAS report or in a letter from the law school.
All application material should be sent to: Admissions Committee, Graduate Tax Program, University of Denver, 2255 East Evans Avenue #390, Denver, CO 80208-0631. The Graduate Tax Program follows a rolling admissions schedule, and applications are received and reviewed throughout the year. Applications should be completed at least one month prior to the expected date of registration.
Applicants will be notified of their admission status by mail after all records have been received and evaluated. To confirm their intention to enroll, students who have been accepted for admission will be asked to provide a non-refundable tuition deposit of $250, which will be applied to their first quarter tuition charges.
Prior to registration, the student must provide a recent photograph (not larger than 3" x 4") suitable for identification purposes.