How and when do I register for classes?
All students who are eligible to register will do so online using web registration. You will receive an email once registration is open.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
1. Enter the registration website at: http://pioneerweb.du.edu The first time you access Pioneerweb, your password will be your birthdate in mmddyy format. You will be prompted to change your password at that time.
2. Select the “MyWeb” tab and then click on “Student Services and Financial Aid".
TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES:
1. Click on “Registration”.
2. Select “Term”. (Autumn Quarter 20XX)
3. Select “Add/Drop Classes”.
4. You will need the CRN for each course. Double check that you are using the right schedule, onsite or online.
5. Once you add or drop a class, finalize your transactions by clicking “submit changes”. Your classes will be listed, and you are now registered!
6. You may exit the registration area, and you may print your schedule from the web.
TO VIEW YOUR CLASS SCHEDULE:
Click on the myWeb tab in webCentral. Go to Student & Financial Aid. Click on the link for Registration. Go to Student Schedule by Day and Time for your class schedule.