Graduate Tax Program

General Public

Are any classes offered outside of Denver?

Classes for the master’s degree are offered only in Denver. However, the Graduate Tax Program does sponsor tax and accounting seminars nationwide for continuing professional education (CPE) or continuing legal education (CLE) credit. For more information see the Accountant’s Education Services Web site or call 800-426-8802.

Where can I find tax forms on the Internet?

Federal tax forms are available at Colorado state tax forms are available at

Do you sell the Internal Revenue Code and Treasury Regulations to the general public? If so, what do they cost?

Prices and availability vary by quarter. Please contact the Graduate Tax Program office at 303-871-6239.

Site Search

Direct Edit