Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Applications for 2016 terms are available through DU Graduate Application - (select Sturm College of Law).
- On-Campus Recruitement begins with mandatory Meet the Firms dates starting September 11th. Please check your e-mail for details.
- Graduate Legal Studies career/externships search advice session is on Monday, September 14th at noon in room 255.
- Interview Advice for Tax OCI is on Wednesday, September 30th at 2PM in room 370.
Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
The Graduate Tax Program is one of the oldest and largest master's program in taxation in the U.S. and one of the few where accountants and attorneys study side-by-side in the same classes. The Program offers you:
- Nothing but tax. All classes are in taxation and are taught using the Internal Revenue Code, Treasury Regulations, and other materials.
- Just one year of full-time study for the Master of Taxation or LL.M. in Taxation degree. Part-time study and evening classes are also offered for working professionals.
- Excellent nationwide job placement due to on-campus recruiting and extensive nationwide networking.
- Financial assistance available (scholarships and loans)
- An enviable location in Denver, Colorado, one of the nation's most dynamic cities and just minutes from the recreational opportunities of the Rocky Mountains.
- Can't move to Denver? Earn your Master of Taxation or LL.M. in Taxation online. High quality recordings of the actual classes make it seem like you are there in person.
And now you can earn your tax degree ONLINE!