Employment opportunities are not limited to the Denver area. Graduate Tax Program graduates are working in every region of the U.S. and several foreign countries, in private firms, corporations, state governments, and the IRS. Approximately 50 percent of our more than 2200 alumni live and work outside Colorado; 25 percent are either sole practitioners or a principal in a private practice; 18 percent work for Big Four accounting firms.
A sampling of job titles of our alumni includes:
- Various partners with national and local law firms and accounting firms
- Federal Tax Manager, First National Bank of Omaha
- Senior Tax Counsel, Asia Pacific Operations, General Motors
- Financial Consultant, Salomon Smith Barney
- Tax Partner, Ernst & Young LLP
- Tax Director, United Artists Theatre Circuit Inc.
- Director, Technical Accounting, Media One Group
- Tax Partner, Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Tax Partner, Mergers & Acquisitions, KPMG LLP
- International Tax Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Regional Director, Internal Revenue Service
- U.S. Tax Court Judge