Tuition Rates for the 2013/2014: $57,000 paid over multiple quarters.
Program costs include:
- University of Denver graduate tuition and fees
- Required books and materials
- Hotel accommodations for six nights for each residency (does not include incidentals)
- Meals during each residency, including continental breakfasts and lunches
Program costs do not include:
- Transportation to and from Denver for the five onsite residences
- Transportation between DIA-Denver International Airport and the hotel
- Costs associated with the international travel seminar
- Any personal trip expenses
Nonrefundable deposit: $1,000
Applicants who have been accepted must submit a nonrefundable deposit of $1,000 to hold their place in the cohort. This deposit will be applied to the first payment of the program costs.
October 1, 2014
December 15, 2014
March 25, 2015
June 1, 2015
September 1, 2015
January 15, 2016
Send payments to:
Intermodal Transportation Institute
University of Denver
2400 South Gaylord Street
Denver CO 80208–1300
Make checks payable to: University of Denver
Incoming students seeking a Master's Degree in Transportation Management from the Intermodal Transportation Institute at the University of Denver have an opportunity to apply for a scholarship for the program. A limited number of scholarships are available annually. Please complete the Scholarship Request Form and submit it to the Intermodal Transportation Institute with your application packet.
Financial aid may be available for students pursuing a Master's Degree in Transportation Management. Please contact the University of Denver's financial aid office for information on financial aid.
For additional information on Veteran Benefits, please contact the Office of the Registrar and ask to speak with the Veteran Benefits Coordinator.
Companies and governmental agencies are encouraged to support their employees financially and to provide time to attend the five onsite residencies and the international travel seminar.