ITI Transportation Research
Intermodal Transportation Research Resources
There are several large databases and search engines that are available for transportation research. For example, the Transportation Research Board (TRB) has developed a comprehensive database that provides access to over 900,000 records of transportation and intermodal research. TRB has additionally collaborated the activities and current research of the USDOT University Transportation Centers around the country. The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) Research together with the Innovative Technology Administration (RITA) has also provided a useful website for transportation researchers.
Please utilize the search engines provided below to find past and current research in transportation and intermodalism. The ITI Board Research Committee welcomes your comments on this webpage and how it may be further enhanced.
- Click here to a search engine for current and past research within the transportation industry
- Click here to search by transportation mode
- Click here for university research
USDOT RITA Links:
- Click here to access the "Transportation Research" section, lower left-hand section, and it will provide direct links to current RITA specific research, the TRB homepage, and the TRB link to the research, search engine
- Click here for data, statistics, and reports by mode and by subject as well as additional links to other modal websites
ICC and US Railway Collections, DU's Penrose Library Link:
- Click here to access the Penrose Library website to search for selections from the ICC and US Railway Collections.
Maps in the Public Domain:
- Click here to view the 3PL Location of North American Headquarters map - EyeforTransport