Taking Banner Beyond the Box..
There's more to Banner than the familiar modules faculty & staff use to accomplish their daily tasks. UTS invests heavily in the power to customize solutions that enhance services to our community.
We encourage you to think beyond the box when imagining how to improve key processes. And then, come talk to us about your ideas. While resources cannot extend to cover every possibility, we continually develop new and inspired solutions with partners across the campus.
Enterprise Services develops and maintains software systems that support the University's core business. The University Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, Banner, is the core administrative software suite which provides a repository for institutional data. Enterprise Services also develops custom applications in partnership with DU departments to enhance services to our community. The Enterprise Services mission is to provide solutions to improve administrative processes and to provide secure access to institutional information. Our services range from consultation to implementation including:
- Software implementation, support and development
- Secure access to institutional information
- Database administration
- Data interfaces
- Document management
- Workflow solutions
- Business process analysis
- Consultation with DU departments on software development or purchase
- Data Warehouse administration, reporting and data mining
- Business Intelligence, Dashboards
- Training for Banner, Cognos and other business tools