Putting it all together..
We are a customer service organization whose success is totally based on the success of DU's administrative capabilities. Toward this end, we focus on solutions, not software.
To begin a conversation about how we may be able to help your department improve administrative processes, please contact Sue Lutz at 303-871-2118 or send e-mail to email@example.com
Services We Provide
Our group of programmers and analysts work to provide solutions to improve administrative processes. Our services range from consultation to implementation and include:
- Software application development (such as Merit and the Hyde Interview)
- Administrative process analysis — general advising and programming solutions
- Consultation with DU departments on software development or purchase
- Database administration for Oracle databases specific to various applications (such as Ungerboeck)
- Secure access to institutional information using reports or direct access
- Third-party software implementation assistance (Touchnet, Maximo, Ungerboeck, Schedule25, CORE, Evisions, Harris)
- Data interfaces to other systems
- ODBC Support
- Document Imaging
- Workflow solutions — analysis and implementation