WELLNESS COACHING FOR KAISER PERMANENTE MEMBERS
Did you know that Kaiser members can take advantage of free wellness coaching?
Make a change for better health and call a wellness coach today at 1-866-862-4295.
Learn how wellness coaching can help you.
Wellness coaching FAQ's.
BOOST YOUR ZEN - 8-week Meditation and Stress Reduction Course
Boost Your Zen 8-week workshop with Grace Estripeaut
How do you bring a sense of calm, relaxation and focus to the rush of daily life? Come get your toolkit to do just that.
- What if you could see stress before it hit you, create pause in your life, and take control of situations before they spun you out of control?
- How do you increase your capacity to respond gracefully and skillfully to the challenges of your daily life?
- How do you stay present, focus on what matters, and build meaningful relationships with people you care about?
In this 8 week course, you'll learn a practical approach to staying calm, being focused, and handling stress. You'll love this course if you've wanted to know more about meditation and mindfulness but weren't sure how they could help you in real life.
Each weekly 45 minute class is a blend of practical, down-to-earth exercises in mindfulness, meditation and stress reduction. You’ll decompress, you’ll laugh, you’ll feel like you took a vacation at lunch time.
- Integrate simple exercises to stay calm and ahead of the rush of daily life.
- Know how to apply mindfulness in daily life to save time, be more productive, and handle stress more effectively.
- Increase your ability to calmly surf the highs and lows in a week, boost your clarity and self-awareness in relationship to your own stress response.
This class has completed for Fall. Please check back in the Spring for updated information .
WHAT IS MINDFULNESS?
A mental state achieved by focusing one's awareness on the present moment, while calmly acknowledging and accepting one's feelings, thoughts, and bodily sensations, used as a therapeutic technique.
More simply put - paying attention in a particular way (Jon Kabat-Zinn's definition).
If you're interested in more information- check out Anderson Cooper's new viewpoint of this practice.
All you need is a few minutes to start practicing these stress reducing and awareness exercises. Check out these guided meditations for an introduction to Mindfulness.