Healthy Cooking Workshops
Join your fellow faculty and staff in learning healthy ways to prepare delicious meals. Healthy seasonal menus are created by Chef Raymond Liegl and taught at the Knoebel School of Hospitality Management.
The Fall Menu will include selections from the GrowHaus local produce box -
- Bibb lettuce and Arugula Salad with Asian Pears and low-calorie Ranch dressing
- Potato Frittata or Spanish Tortilla with fresh Peppers and Tomatoes
- Orange baked Casparita Pumpkins
- Option of creating a Breakfast Burrito with the tortillas included in the produce boxes
- Menu items may vary depending on available produce
PLEASE NOTE: Food for the class will be provided but if you are interested in purchasing a box in the future, you may order online and pickup on campus at the Center for Sustainability.
Please choose from 1 of the 3 following dates to attend this workshop:
Tuesday, October 28th 4:00pm - 6:30pm
Tuesday, November 4th 4:00pm - 6:30pm
Thursday, November 6th 4:00pm - 6:30pm
Classes meet in the lower level of the Joy Burns Center - Knoebel School of Hospitality Managment.
Space is limited to 20. Please register through PioneerWeb under Training:Wellness.