Congratulations on your acceptance to the University of Denver
We are excited that you have been admitted to our class, and look forward to having you join us here at DU.
We encourage students to log-in to PioneerWeb where you will find all the information needed to make your transition to DU. Once you log-in to PioneerWeb, click on the "Admitted Students" tab on the top of the page for the most updated information. We also hope that you enjoy looking through our Why DU data that will help highlight the many value points of a DU education.
Submit your admission deposit by going to your student status page and completing the admission response form and depositing. Please deposit either $300 (if you plan to commute) or $500 if you plan to reside on campus. Deposits can also be mailed to Undergraduate Admission. The deadline to deposit is based upon the following:
- EDI Students - Dec. 23rd
- EDII Students - March 9th
- EA & RD Students - May 1st
- Transfer Students - Follow the date in your admission letter
- Complete your online housing contract if you will be living on campus and learn more about dining options. The deadline to apply for housing is May 1st.
- If you haven't already, apply for financial aid. Submit your FAFSA (free application for federal student aid) and CSS PROFILE to be considered for need-based funding. The priority deadline for the FAFSA is Feb. 15th and the priority deadline for the CSS PROFILE is based upon the following:
- EDI Students - Nov. 1st
- EDII Students - Jan. 15th
- EA & RD Students - Feb. 15th
- Transfer Students - As soon as possible
- Visit the DU Campus. It is a great way to experience DU firsthand. There are many visit options available, including daily information sessions and tours, our Friday@DU program, and our Chancellor's Campus Preview Events (Pioneer Days & Journey to DU) designed specifically for admitted students. You can sign up online for a daily information session/tour or a Friday@DU program using our online Campus Visit Planner. Registration details are included in a special invitation to our Chancellor's Campus Preview programs.
- Take time to check out our student blogs and learn more about life at DU. Feel free to ask us questions on our Ask DU blog or connect with Undergraduate Admission and other admitted students with our Facebook App.
- If you are considering deferring your enrollment to a future term, please send a formal request to email@example.com. In order to be considered for a deferral, you must submit a $300 tuition deposit and complete the form that will be sent to you following your email request (this form will ask about your plans for the next year and will confirm you will not be enrolling in a degree-granting program or coursework at another college/university).