CAC II Series: Pharmacology II
July 16 - July 17
8:00am - 5:00pm
Monday, Jul. 16 - Tuesday, Jul. 17., 2018
8am - 5pm.
The Center for Professional Development is proud to offer Certified Addiction Counseling Trainings at the University of Denver. Join instructors Thea Wessel and Erin Gazelka and take the courses you need to complete your certification.
Location: University of Denver Campus
Price: $279 per attendee
- Describe how drugs impact brain chemistry and functioning
- Understand the treatment implications or neurobiological damage in the body and brain
- Understand holistic implications of substance abuse/addiction including cultural, societal, and psychological factors
- Describe the biological processes of recovery from genetic, neurochemical, and cultural perspectives
Name at least three medication-assisted treatment options for addiction recovery
- Name at least three components of nutrition to consider in recovery
- Understand the advantages of addressing nicotine, alcohol and medical marijuana concurrently with substance abuse/addiction treatment
For questions and information contact the Center for Professional Development at email@example.com or 303-871-4161
This course is being offered for 14 contact hours through the University of Denver. The Center for Professional Development maintains responsibility for this content.