Reducing Your Risk for Alzheimers and Dementia
8:30am - 11:00am
What: Reducing Your Risk for Alzheimer’s and Dementia, a Community Education Event
When: Saturday, September 30, 9 - 11am
Where: The June Swaner Gates Concert Hall in the Robert and Judi Newman Center for the Performing Arts, located on the University of Denver Campus at 2344 E. Iliff Ave., Denver
Admission Is Free!! Doors Open at 8:30am
Get Answers to Questions Like:
· How can I reduce my family’s risk for dementia?
· What is the difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia?
· What are the warning signs for dementia?
· How do I communicate with someone with dementia?
· What are the latest research updates?
· What resources are available in my community?
For more information, please contact Mary.Cullen@du.edu or 303.871.6686