CCESL Service Learning Scholars Workshop
Daniels College of Business, Room 305, Classroom
The Scholars Program is for instructors who are interested in incorporating community-engagement into their classes and are new to service learning. Participants attend a 2-day workshop, which covers topics including:
· Models of community-engaged learning
· Developing community partnerships
· Designing goals, objectives and assignments
· Student perspectives on community-engaged learning
· Community-engaged learning and scholarship
· And much more . . .
Appointed faculty are eligible to receive a stipend for attending the training. Additional stipends are available for completing activities following the training.