High Performance Leadership- The Nature Place
The Nature Place
Denver’s Premier “Mini MBA” Program
The High-Performance Leadership Program (HPL) at the University of Denver’s Daniels College of Business is an intensive experience for individuals with significant leadership responsibilities who are looking to hone their skills in order to take on larger and more critical challenges. In a fast-track format, you’ll experience the best the Daniels has to offer: high-caliber faculty, rigorous and innovative classes and an accomplished peer group.
Drawing from the Daniels Executive MBA, the HPL combines leadership skills and competencies with foundational business topics such as finance, marketing, and strategic decision making. You will gain:
- An awareness of your personal strengths and weaknesses as well as those of your organization.
- A plan to achieve organizational goals through your personal leadership and the ability to inspire, engage and lead others’ performance.
- New methods, tools and best practices in the areas of innovation, strategy and market analysis.
- An increased agility and adaptability to change.
- A strong foundation of business ethics to be prepared for difficult decisions today and in the future