The LGBT Affirming Therapist
9:00am - 4:30pm
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
9:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
GLBT Community Center of Colorado
1301 E. Colfax Ave., Denver, CO 80218
Introductory level, LGBT cultural competency training for
Licensed Psychologists, LPC’s, LCSW’s & more
Earn 6 CEU's!
- Apply models of gender identity & sexual orientation development
- Demonstrate awareness of LGBT mental health disparities
- Recognize possible effects of minority stress on LGBT clients
- Describe the characteristics of an LGBT affirming therapist
- Analyze the possible cultural factors of the LGBT client’s worldview
- Assess professional practices & clinical environment
- Practice clinical skills competency
- Critique how/when to make referrals
**Special 25% discount for those traveling from at least 60 miles outside the Denver metro area, care of the Colorado Health Foundation, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Space is limited--Register today!!