CCESL is proud to announce that DU received the prestigious 2015 Elective Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation. Thanks to students, staff, faculty, and administrators from across campus whose outstanding community-engaged scholarship, creative work, teaching, service, and leadership made this possible.
Now Available - The Third Edition Community Organizing Handbook: CCESL is proud to announce that the CO Handbook has been upgraded and now is a complete tool and resource for community organizing.
Join CCESL as we welcome local Denver organization A Little Help, a nonprofit that fosters community to help older adults thrive in their homes by connecting folks with services and resources as they navigate the unknowns of aging and build meaningful connections with neighbors of all ages. Learn more about A Little Help’s work plus ways in which students, staff and faculty can get engaged through service or research opportunities. Light refreshments will be provided. Tuesday, November 17th from 4-5pm in CCESL Suite 18. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
latest issue of the public good impact newsletter
- #LiveFree: Tierra, Techo, y Trabajo (Community Organizing Institute)
- First-year Students Engage in FSEM Destination Trip Service Projects
- Getting Engaged Through Impact Denver
- CCESL Celebrates the Inauguration of Chancellor Chopp
- Fall Quarter - Carnival Games and Beautiful Outdoor Service
- Fostering Communities of Memory: The DU Amache Project 2014-2015
- Meet the Public Achievement Graduate Team Leads