CCESL is proud to announce that DU received the prestigious 2015 Elective Community Engagement Classification from the Carnegie Foundation. Thanks to students, staff, faculty, and administrators from across campus whose outstanding community-engaged scholarship, creative work, teaching, service, and leadership made this possible.
Now Available - The Third Edition Community Organizing Handbook: CCESL is proud to announce that the CO Handbook has been upgraded and now is a complete tool and resource for community organizing. You may find further information about how to use the handbook and getting your own copy by clicking here.
CCESL’s Community Spotlight Series connects DU students, staff, and faculty with community organizations who are interested in finding ways to collaborate to address public issues.
Please join us for the next Community Spotlight:
The Eating Disorder Foundation
Christine Evans, Program Manager
Thursday, May 14, 2015
3 – 4 pm
Suite 18, S. Driscoll (underneath the bookstore)
Light refreshments will be provided. To assist our planning, we encourage you to RSVP by responding to this email ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if you are able to attend.
Please share the attached flyer with colleagues and friends.
For more information, please contact Meredith Borden (Graduate Research Assistant, CCESL), Meredith.Borden@du.edu.
Latest Issue of the Public Good Newsletter
- Impact: Measuring Benefits and Costs to Community Partners
- First Annual Work on Purpose Event
- Keeping Warm with DUSC Service: Winter Quarter 2015
- Documenting Critical Family-School Partnering Strategies with Refugee Parents
- Senior Puksta Scholar Spotlight: Fatima Rezaie
- Interested in Developing a Collaborative Research Project?
- DU Hosts 4th Annual Public Achievement Conference
- My Americorps Experience: Jimmi Frausto
- DU AmeriCorps Member Wins Third Place 2015 Service in Action
- Filling in the Gaps: The Life of a Service Learning Associate
- Public Good Grant Supports Humanity, Hope & Hospitality
- CCESL Students Featured On campus and in the Community
- Public Good Grant Assist Collecting AAPI Refugee Stories
- Alumna Pursues Passion for Food Justice with Denver Nonprofit
- 2015 CCESL’s Departmental Award Winners
- Community service Impacts Colorado Economy, leads to employment opportunities for University of Denver students
- CCESL Co-Hosts Undergraduate Research Symposium
- Community Spotlight Series: The Eating Disorder Foundation
- 3rd Annual Day of Action at DU