We invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about our work, and how we can help your understanding and action for the University's commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
Please spread the word that position details and online application are now posted for multiple work-award student staff (search by department), especially for our front desk Operations Assistants. Check out the opportunities to join us; and be sure to read and follow all application instructions to be considered.
Chancellor announces administrative changes
Beginning in the late fall of 2014, Chancellor Chopp began making structural changes at DU that affect CME, and has followed through with a number of Inclusive Excellence-related changes in connection with the ongoing Imagine DU initiatives. She summarized many of these changes in her 8 June 2015 "state of Inclusive Excellence" summary.
Current programs and services through CME, IRISE and Student Life will continue with minimal changes for the foreseeable future. Stay for tuned for updates!
- Latino Heritage Month continues through mid-October.
- Тhe 2016 Diversity Summit on Inclusive Excellence theme has been announced. Beyond Good Intentions: Confronting My Bias to Change Our Community, and workshop proposals are now open. Additional speaker and schedule details will be posted soon.
- Kudos to Dr Frank Tuitt, whose national summer presentations have included a panel (article one | article two | report) on Race, Class and College Access for the American Council on Education.
- Read the Denver Post article on the recent DPS English learners Summer Academy, hosted at DU by CME, GSSW and other partners!
- Check out the Human Resources' Fridays@Noon lunch and learn series , where the 6/26 session with our Thomas Walker has been posted.
- Check our Publications page for the latest Diversity Engagement Opportunities (DEO) compilation, Bulletin Boards in a Bag and annual reports.