We invite you to use the resources on this site to learn more about our work, and how we can support your understanding and action for the University's commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
2016 diversity Summit
2016 Diversity Summit on Inclusive Excellence
will be held Thursday-Friday, January 21-22, 2016, exploring the theme:Beyond Good Intentions: Confronting My Bias to Change Our Community. Check out details and get involved by:
- submitting a workshop proposal
- REGISTERing now
- reading about our keynote speakers
- nominating a person or organization/department for a Champions of Change award
Chancellor announces administrative changes
Last academic year, Chancellor Chopp began making structural changes at DU that affect CME, and has followed through with a number of Inclusive Excellence-related changes connected to the ongoing Imagine DU initiatives. She summarized many of these changes in her 8 June 2015 "state of Inclusive Excellence" summary.
Current programs and services through CME, IRISE and Student Life will continue with minimal changes for the foreseeable future. Stay for tuned for updates!
- DU in Solidarity with Mizzou : Students, staff and faculty at DU share express their solidarity amidst protests at the University of Missouri. #DUUnitesWithMizzou #InSolidarity
- Native American Heritage Month continues through November.
- Kudos to Dr Frank Tuitt, whose national summer presentations have included a panel (article one | article two | report) on Race, Class and College Access for the American Council on Education.
- Read the Denver Post article on the recent DPS English learners Summer Academy, hosted at DU by CME, GSSW and other partners!
- Check out the Human Resources' Fridays@Noon lunch and learn series , for the 6/26 session on IE, with our Thomas Walker.
- Check our Publications page for the latest Diversity Engagement Opportunities (DEO) compilation, Bulletin Boards in a Bag and annual reports.