The Center for Multicultural Excellence recognizes the tremendous value in partnering with local community organizations and individuals whose efforts align with ours. More specifically, CME works to connect the members of historically underrepresented communities with the DU campus to improve overall relationships and increase the likelihood their members will either attend DU as a student or consider employment at DU.
Some examples of our community partners include:
- Keeping the Dream Alive Conference
- CBCC Leadership Foundation – Chamber Connect Leadership Program
- Denver Urban Debate League
- La Raza Youth Leadership Program
- Latin American Educational Foundation
Each year Center for Multicultural Excellence identifies an annual priority for its off-campus community partnerships. Partnership opportunities that fit into the established priority are eligibly to apply for funding through our Sponsorship program.