Info For Graduates
Make sure you've completed all the items in the graduation checklist:
- Fill out your graduation application.
- Attend an exit interview with your student loan provider, if applicable.
- Take the Career Services survey to tell us where you're headed next.
- The U.S. Department of Education requires us to gather information about the post-graduation plans of all DU graduates. If you're graduating this spring, log in to Pioneer Careers and tell us about your post-graduation plans or update your status on the landing page. Your individual responses will be kept private.
- Confirm your mailing address and address any holds on your account in PioneerWeb; this will ensure that you receive your diploma 7-8 weeks after your degree is posted.
- Mark your calendar for DU's Day of Recognition on June 12th.
Although it is not required, eligible graduate who wish to do so may order academic regalia through the DU bookstore! We understand that many of our graduating students would like the option to order academic regalia for personal pictures and family celebrations at home. The bookstore is taking orders now at https://www.bkstr.com/denverstore/home.
Photos, Video, and More
During our Day of Recognition on June 12th, we invite students and families to share their celebratory photos and videos with us and their classmates as we keep the celebration going throughout the day on social media!
Graduating students will also have the opportunity to participate in an on-campus photo moment on June 12 in the Mary Reed Circle. While following all safety protocols, we are inviting graduates to sign up for an in-person Commencement photo moment with the Chancellor and Interim Provost. Details for signing up will be sent the first week of June to eligible students!
Looking to send out announcements to family and friends? Graduation announcement packages can be purchased here.
Celebrate Your Big Day, DU-Style!
The University of Denver’s Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management loves to bring people together over food. To help DU graduates and their loved ones celebrate commencement, Knoebel Events is offering a “To-Go” menu. This “To-Go” option includes appetizers and full buffet menus as well as wine, craft beers and signature cocktails. To-Go orders will begin on Friday, May 22 and will be offered Fridays and Saturdays through June 2020.
If we may support your family’s graduation celebration please contact us at 303-944-5246 or visit our website and click on “Knoebel To-Go Menu” at https://knoebelevents.com/. Please note that there is a $75 minimum order and orders must be placed by 12pm the day prior to pick up.
Congratulations to our DU Class of 2020!