Skip navigation

Community Visitors Banner


Questions & Concerns

If you have questions and concerns about any problems involving the University, use this list to find the appropriate contact:

Student Behavior

Report problems regarding student conduct—including loud music, disorderly conduct and disrespectful conduct in the near-off campus neighborhood—to Will Jones at [email protected] or 303-871-2781.

Immediate issues of concern should be reported directly to the police at 911. If you see an incident on campus, please call Campus Safety emergency at 303-871-3000.

Campus Safety Report

The Office of Campus Safety provides crime alerts and statistics. These are updated on an as-needed basis.

Contact Campus Safety's non-emergency line at 303-871-2334.

Issues with Events

If you have questions regarding parking related to events at the University, please visit the Parking Services website.

If you've experienced problems with event-goers, please email Will Jones or call him at 303-871-2781

Large-Item Trash Pickup

If there are large items that need to be removed from your alley, please contact Solid Waste Management.

Parking Permits

If you'd like to add your block to the one-hour parking restriction area—or if you have questions about parking restrictions, or want to get a parking permit&mdashlplease see our parking permits page.

Off-campus Housing

If you have an apartment or house for rent, please see our Off-Campus Housing guide on our Housing website.