Skip navigation

Conflict Resolution Institute

CRI Graduate Degree

MA Thesis

Select an Advisor

How do I select a thesis advisor?

You are responsible for selecting an advisor to supervise thesis research work. Normally, the advisor will be drawn from the core faculty in the Conflict Resolution program. (The full group is listed in the Student Handbook and also on the Website.) An alternative professor may be selected, although it is necessary to contact the Graduate Program Director for approval before making this decision. A thesis advisor must be a member of the permanent (tenure, or tenure-track) faculty at the University of Denver. Instructors in University College are not eligible, although they may assist a student in the research process.