2020 Diversity Summit
How do we get to "WE"?
January 21-23, 2020
DU is students, faculty, staff, alumni, neighbors, opinions, histories, futures and perspectives.
This year's 19th annual Diversity Summit will harness the connective potential of our experiences, personal realities, and learnings, forging a path forward through concerted, meaningful, and combined efforts.
Presenters and workshops at the 2020 Diversity Summit will highlight the tensions, and anxiety people feel in an election year. Through skill-building workshops, informative panel discussions, impactful lectures and inspiring events, attendees will be encouraged to consider the question of “How do we get to ‘WE’?”
The Summit schedule, registration, and list of speakers will be available soon. Please check back for more information.
The 2020 Diversity Summit Is Presented By:
- Human Resources & Inclusive Community
- Office of Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Campus Life & Inclusive Excellence
Thank You To Our Event Partners:
- Campus Safety
- Conference & Event Services
- Division of Marketing & Communications
- Event Media Services
- Facilities Management & Planning
- Graduate School of Professional Psychology
- Graduate School of Social Work
- Morgridge College of Education
- Newman Center