Skip navigation

English Language Center

Degree Programs


We know how important housing is for our students.

The University of Denver strives to offer students quality housing options. We want students to grow and learn from their residential experiences. Although on-campus university dormitories are very limited, there are many housing options for ELC students.


Off Campus Housing

University of Denver Off-Campus Housing Service

The University of Denver's Off-Campus Housing Service online platform allows students to view off-campus apartment listings and access a "Roommate Finder". To access this service, students must have a DU Student ID and password.

Click here to login to the Off-Campus Housing Service online platform.

Wheelhouse Apartments is the University's preferred provider of off-campus housing options. Many apartments are located near the University of Campus. Please visit DU's Rental Properties page for more information about renting off-campus apartments.

If you have questions about the Denver housing market, need more resources, or would like to contact Off-Campus Housing staff, please email [email protected].

Click here for more information about Off-Campus Housing Services.



For ELC students attending our 9 week programs, on-campus residence halls are very limited due to availability. Applicants must apply early and a deposit is required. Applications for DU Housing can be made through the University of Denver Department of Housing & Residential Education. The housing application must be submitted online.

Undergraduate English Conditional Admission (ECA) Students

Undergraduate ECA students are required to reside in on-campus housing when they begin their studies at the English Language Center. After ECA students complete their English language requirement at the ELC, they must continue to live on campus for one additional year to fulfill their residency requirement. This requirement begins the Fall quarter immediately after their academic program admittance. Once students enroll in a degree program and sign a housing contract, students are bound by that contract for the entire term of the contract (one full school year).

Please email us [email protected] for information.



If you need temporary accommodations in Denver, there are many hotels options available for students.

Click here for a list of hotels near the University of Denver.