Critical Thinking: How to Make Good Decisions (and Avoid Stupid Mistakes)
9:00am - 4:30pm
Date: Saturday, September 29, 2018, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Lunch on your own
Location: University of Denver Campus, Daniel's College of Business, Room 110
Price: $185 per attendee
For more information, or to register, click here!
This course offers 7 CE Hours.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Use the basic elements of critical thinking to understand your biases, think more clearly, and make more effective decisions
- Use the tenets of critical thinking to evaluate evidence more effectively, judge the validity of information, and avoid jumping to conclusions that are not warranted by the evidence
- Use the elements of decision science to separate decision processes from decision outcomes and develop better decision-making processes
- Understand why organizational decisions often result in poor outcomes, and identify structures and processes that can improve organizational outcomes
- Identify methods for creating good ideas and recognize the role of diversity in improving your ability to create good ideas and make effective decisions
For questions and information contact the Center for Professional Development at [email protected] or 303-871-4161