I-REECCH Spring 2022 Series 3
Audience: Alumni, Faculty
The focus of this I-REECCH ECHO-DU series involves Gifted and Talented Student Identification by providing supports around instruments and measurement tools to support the identification of underrepresented populations, building a story, and developing a profile.
- Meeting Time: Mondays and Tuesdays 4:00pm-5:30pm (MST)
- Includes: Certificate of Completion
- Lead Facilitator: Dr. Lindsey Reinert, EdD, University of Denver
- Principal Investigators: Dr. Norma Hafenstein, Ph.D. & Dr. Kristina Hesbol, Ph.D.
Schedule & Topics
- 2/28/22 - 3/1/22: HOPE Scales
- 3/7/22 - 3/8/22: Gifted Scales
- 3/28/22 - 3/29/22: ACCESS How we interpret data
- 4/18/22 - 4/19/22: Portfolio
- 4/25/22 - 4/26/22: Putting the pieces together