Law: Energy Bar Association Speed Networking Event
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Audience: Current Student, Current Student - Cloned
Please join the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Energy Bar Association for an information session and speed networking event on October 20th from 12-1pm MST via Zoom. Attorneys on the RMC Board of Directors practice in various aspects of energy law across the rocky mountain region, including at Xcel Energy, Holland & Hart, and the Colorado Attorney General’s Office. We will be discussing careers in energy law and policy, internship opportunities, and answering any questions you have.
Zoom link: https://udenver.zoom.us/j/89606785589
Hosted by the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Energy Bar Association, Denver Law’s Natural Resources and Environmental Law Society, and the University of Wyoming Natural Resource Law Club. The Rocky Mountain Region Chapter of the EBA includes all membership in Colorado, New Mexico, Montana, Utah and Wyoming.
Please contact Sarah Brusseau at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you on October 20th!
About the EBA:
- Resources for students and young lawyers: https://www.eba-net.org/get-involved/young-lawyers-students/
- EBA Mentor program: https://www.eba-net.org/careers/eba-mentor-program/
- Guest Lecture program: https://www.eba-net.org/careers/guestlectureprogram/
- Rocky Mountain Chapter information can be found here: https://www.eba-net.org/get-involved/rocky-mountain-chapter/
- If you are interested in becoming an EBA student member, you can do so here: https://www.eba-net.org/membership/member-types-and-rates/