Law: OCI Employer Panel: How to Succeed in On-Campus Interviews
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Audience: Current Student0
OCI Employer Panel: How to Succeed in On-Campus Interviews
Tues, April 13 / Noon-1:00 / Via Zoom
CPDR Credit Pending
Join us for an update on the upcoming On-Campus Interview season/dates (Summer/Fall 2021), and to hear directly from employers who interview/hire about their summer programs and what they look for in candidates. Representatives from employers who participate in our OCI will provide tips and insights and answer questions to help you succeed in the OCI process, including:
- How to make your application materials stand out
- What employers look for in resumes and through their interview questions
- What to do (or NOT do) to succeed during each phase of OCI (and once you have the job)
- What ultimately makes the difference in their hiring decisions
- How to network and connect with employers ahead of OCI
- Professionalism in interviews and the legal workplace
Once you have RSVPed, a Zoom link will be sent to you shortly before the event.
To request an accommodation (such as closed captioning) or for other inquiries about accessibility, please contact Zeeshan Reshamwala, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make your request no later than 72 hours prior to the event. (Note: without adequate notice before the event, we may not be able to provide the reasonable accommodations requested.)
* Please note this program may be recorded and saved for future password-protected use.