E-waste is a popular, informal name for electronic products nearing the end of their "useful life." The University coordinates recycling of used batteries, old cell phones and small electronics through the Office of Environmental Health and Safety.
Most common batteries such as single, double and triple "A", 9 volt, C, D, mobile radio, cell phone, small electronics, cordless phone, rechargeable and lap top batteries are accepted. Simply drop off your batteries at one of the locations listed below.
Battery & Small Electronics recycling stations
- Centennial Halls, near the front desk
- Centennial Towers, near the front desk
- Nelson Hall, near the front desk
- JMAC, near the front desk
- Nagel Hall, near the front desk
- Driscoll, at the Information Desk
- Law, outside room 215
- Sturm, 1st floor vending area
- Olin, Biology office