After you have applied for financial aid, you will be sent an email when your financial aid award will be available for you to view and accept through PioneerWeb. Use these resources to help you understand your award and learn the next steps you need to take to secure your financial aid.
Your 2015-16 financial aid award letter will list all of the financial aid offered to you as well as your cost of attendance.
Log into PioneerWeb.
If this is your first time logging in, your passcode will be your 6-digit birthday in the MMDDYY format.
- Go to the Law Student or Incoming Grad Students tab.
- Click on "View a PDF of Award Letter."
- Choose the 2015-2016 Aid Year from the drop-down box.
Your financial aid award may contain a combination of scholarships, work-study and student loans. Please review the Guide to Your 2015-16 Financial Aid Award to ensure you fully understand your rights and responsibilities as a recipient of financial aid at DU.
Download our estimated billing worksheet to estimate your balance due each semester. It's important to note that all financial aid, with the exception of work-study, is paid first to the University of Denver. If the amount of financial aid that has paid is greater than the amount owed, you will receive a refund for the credit balance.
After reviewing your financial aid award and estimating your bill, you must accept, reduce or decline the offered aid through PioneerWeb. After logging in:
- Go the Law Student or Incoming Grad Students tab.
- Click on "View and Accept Award Offer."
- Choose the 2015-2016 Aid Year.
- Click on the Terms and Conditions tab toward the top of the page, read through and click "Accept."
- Click on the Accept Award Offer tab accept, reduce or decline each award. Click "Submit." (Please note: some merit awards may be automatically accepted on your behalf.)
You can also watch our accepting your award video to get step-by-step instructions on accepting your financial aid.
If you were offered loans as a part of your financial aid package, there are additional steps you must take to secure that funding.