There are many ways to get involved in the campaign to end gender violence on our campus. For example you can join our "B.O.S.S." team by signing up for a "Be a B.O.S.S." training, you can volunteer for and/or attend our events throughout the year, including events during April's Sexual Assault Awareness Month, you can "Like" us on Facebook to stay up to date on current events, you can subscribe to our monthly newsletter "CAPE Connection," and you can talk with your friends and family when you hear comments that are disrespectful or discriminatory in nature.
Join a Student Group
REAL (Relationship Equality Antiviolence League)
- Student organization that works towards raising awareness of gender-based violence and sexual assault through campus-wide events.
- We work to make resources readily available for the DU community.
- Our events include Purple Day, Have a Heart Dance, and events for Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
- Meetings every other Tuesday at 7:00PM in Sturm Hall Room 312
- For information on how to get involved, email the presidents of REAL at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please "Like" us on Facebook by searching for "Relationship Equality"
Graduate Women’s Council
Are you a graduate student at DU who is passionate about issues that affect women? The Graduate Women's Council is being re-established to provide graduate students a forum to discuss topics affecting female-identified graduate students as well as other women at DU and in our larger community. As a part of DU's Women's Coalition, we will also be collaborating with other women-focused organizations on campus to plan events throughout the year empowering women and educating the community. Please contact Sarah Olivier (email@example.com) or Kristin Roth (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Jobs & Internships with CAPE
Contact the HCC at email@example.com or 303-871-2205 for more information on working with CAPE.