Skip navigation

Student Life

Health & Counseling Center

  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .
  • .

The mission of the HCC is to provide exceptional, inclusive, integrated health care. We promote student success and wellness through education, advocacy and outreach to the University of Denver community.

Success Through Wellness

Due to DU Homecoming Activities, the HCC parking spots in lot 311-in front of the HCC Ritchie Center will not be available Friday 10/20/17.

***There will be parking available in front of the Cable Center-west of the Ritchie Wellness Center-in lot 314. Please sign in at the HCC front desk before your appointment.***

Happening now

“Me Too”

People who have been sexually assaulted or harassed are posting "me too" on their social media outlets to show how widespread the problem of sexual assault is. We know this issue impacts many of our community members at DU. The Health and Counseling Center is here to support you. The Center for Advocacy, Prevention and Empowerment (CAPE) supports survivor healing by providing advocacy, and support for victims of sexual assault, relationship violence, stalking and sexual harassment.

You can contact CAPE at:
Daytime Advocacy 303-871-3853
After-Hours Crisis 303-871-2205

We see you, we acknowledge you, and we are here for you.


Flu Clinics: Free to all DU undergraduate and graduate students.
October 23rd 4:30-6:30 (Centennial Hall)
October 26th 11:30-1:30 (Nelson Dining Hall)
Also available daily in the HCC.
Questions? 303-871-2205

International Student Support Program

We know that being a student and moving to a new country can be tough – we can help!

Brought to you by Morneau Shepell and the University of Denver, the International Student Support Program (ISSP) is free to use and offers online resources and International Student Support Advisors that can help you succeed while studying in the United States. You can connect with an International Student Advisor who speaks your language, understands your culture and can help you address the unique challenges you face when studying in another country.

See the page on International Student Support Program for details.

Facebook for HCC HealthyPios Instagram for HCC HealthyPios Twitter for HCC HealthyPios

What's Trending?


As your home for health and wellbeing, the HCC values and is committed to the principle of inclusivity and the promotion/celebration of diversity with respect to all its forms. We are a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary, and multi-theoretical staff striving to provide culturally competent clinical services, medical treatment, outreach programming, advocacy and training opportunities. We recognize that the current social / political environment may leave certain groups, in particular, our GLBTQI, Muslim identified students, and international students feeling unsafe and unvalued. The HCC is devoted to caring for the emotional wellness, physical wellness, and mental health needs of our students and community, we believe that we have a special obligation to reject oppression in all forms. We seek to provide a protected space for impacted students who may need support during these difficult times. We are committed to providing a safe, welcoming, and affirming environment for all DU students.