Skip navigation

International Students

Information for International and ELC Students


International students are an important part of the DU residence hall community. We believe that living on campus is the best way to make the connections and adjustments necessary to get the most out of your education here.

Housing Application

Please make sure to fill out your housing application at PioneerWeb.

ECA and ELC students

Once you fill out a housing application and get a room assignment in University Housing, you are then bound by that contract for the entire academic year.

Building Schedules During Academic Breaks

Winter Break: Towers (First Year students), Nagel Hall (Second-year students), Nelson and the on-campus Apartments (Third and Fourth year students) will be open for Winter Break. All other buildings are closed over Winter Break. Students living in Centennial Halls or JMAC and requiring Winter Break housing should attend Room Change Day on the third week of classes and permanently switch buildings.

Spring Break:  All buildings are open for Spring Break.

Summer Break:  Housing is available over the summer.  Students may apply for summer housing on PioneerWeb.