Studying abroad is a big part of the DU experience for many students. Most undergraduates study abroad for at least a quarter as part of the Cherrington Global Scholars Program.
Students with Scholarships will be given priority during application process. These students must apply by April 30, 2016 to have first priority housing options for winter. The following scholarship types are eligible: Daniels, Boettcher, Geography Bee, Hamilton, Ricks Center, Native American, Davis, Hamilton, and Philopolous.
- Students will be prioritized based upon their housing application submission.
- Waitlists will be available based upon when students applied as spaces open.
- Students may not reserve the space by paying for it fall quarter.
- Due to limited space availability, study abroad students are not encouraged to expect specific roommates, as most likely single spaces (either on single units or a single space in a double unit) will become available.
- We strongly and highly recommend students find off-campus housing coming back from abroad due to the limited amount of spaces available.