Skip navigation

Work-Order System

Requesting Maintenance or Custodial Assistance

Submit an online work order

If you need help from maintenance or custodial services to make a repair in your room or building, you can fill out an online maintenance request form in the Online Work Order System.

Leaky faucet

Using our Online System

The first time you fill out the form you will need to create a username and password, which you'll use for all future requests. DU's Housing Maintenance staff and Custodial staff are very responsive to work orders that are submitted through this system.

Emergency Maintenance

If you need maintenance help in an emergency situation (for example, if you find a leak that could cause damage to property), contact your RA or front desk staff immediately, or call Campus Safety at 303-871-3000.