Skip navigation

Room Selection

Room Selection Process

Frequently Asked questions

Can people who study abroad apply for on-campus housing?

Please visit the Study Abroad page for more information. 

What are the meal plan policies?

Third and fourth year students may cancel, or apply for the 50 block meal plan up until the Thursday of the first week of the fall quarter. To add the commuter meal plan for the 2021-2022 Academic Year, students can contact the ID Card Office.

All 1st and 2nd year students are required to at least have the 125 block meal plan. However, in special circumstances (Food allergies, medical reasons, etc.) students may petition to be released from their meal plan through the Disability Services Program. 

Third and fourth year students can add a meal plan through PioneerWeb (myWeb>Student>Housing and Meals>Add/Change/Cancel Meal Plan). Students who would like to enroll in a commuter student meal plan should contact the ID Card Office.

Who may live in the University apartments?

Only 3rd and 4th-year and graduate students are eligible to live in the university apartments. These are Lynn Marie, Ridgeline, University Lofts, University Place, and Summit. Students would pay and be billed per quarter for their university apartment much like a residence hall. Students who are here in the fall will have priority. If necessary, Housing & Residential Education will maintain a waitlist to continue to place students based upon space availability.

Contract Release

Rising 2nd-year students who would like to request to be released from the 2-year live-in requirement should read about the process here. If you have any questions, please set up a time to speak with one of the HRE Team members about the contract release process at or by calling 303.871.2246.

Please know that requests received before April 12th will be expedited. Any requests made after April 12th will be reviewed in the usual time frame.

Fraternity and Sorority Housing

Students who are planning to live in FSL housing will need to coordinate through the FSL Office before April 20th. Please visit the Fraternity & Sorority Life website for more information.