Skip navigation

Professional Positions

Currently Hiring for Resident Director Position

Resident Directors and Graduate Resident Directors

When we have open Resident Director positions, the positions will be posted on the University of Denver Human Resources website.  In addition, when we have openings, we search for candidates at The Placement Exchange.


Graduate Resident Directors 

Graduate Resident Directors (GRDs) are required to be students in the Higher Education College Student Development Master's Degree program. Visit the Higher Education Degree Program site for additional information about the academic programs.