Skip navigation
International Student and Scholar Services



Enrollment Forms


  • Transfer In Form: F-1 and J-1 students use this form to verify your eligibility to transfer your SEVIS record to the University of Denver.
  • Transfer Out Form: F-1 and J-1 students use this form to request that your SEVIS record be transferred to another school or program.

j-1 student FORMS

  • J-1 Insurance AttestationJ-1 Exchange Visitors use this form to indicate his/her understanding of the J-1 health insurance requirement.
  • Academic Training Request: J-1 students use this packet to request authorization to participate in an off-campus internship or employment after graduation.
  • J-1 On-Campus Work Authorization: J-1 students sponsored by DU use this form to request on-campus employment authorization.