Fight Spyware NOW ...
Learn to protect your computer from invisible downloads on the Web. Click here for spyware guidelines.
Help Center General Info
Welcome to the IT Computer Help Center. Our Help Center includes phone, email, online and walk-in computer support for all faculty, staff and students at the University of Denver. The IT Computer Help Center is housed in the Anderson Academic Commons.
About Our Support:
The IT Help Center provides laptop support for the following:
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Windows XP and Windows Vista support has been discontinued. For assistance in upgrading please contact the IT Help Center.
- Macintosh 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Macintosh 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion), and Mac 10.8 (Mountain Lion) support has been discontinued. For assistance in upgrading please contact the IT Help Center.
- Please read the following article before upgrading to macOS Sierra (10.12)
- Microsoft Office 2010, 2011, 2013, 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Microsoft Office 2011/2016 can be downloaded for FREE, please visit go.du.edu/office365
- DUnet software - External VPN client, and Pharos Uniprint
- Anti-virus software
- VMWare (Horizon) View Client
- DU system support (Email, PioneerWeb, Canvas, passwords)
- On-campus wired and wireless network connectivity
- Basic software and hardware troubleshooting
The IT Help Center DOES NOT provide support for:
- International (non-English) versions of Windows Operating Systems
- Corporate Laptops
- Data recovery or resurrection of deleted documents
- Data backup
Please visit our Knowledge Base at: support.du.edu
The IT Help Center is housed in the Anderson Academic Commons located at 2150 E. Evans Ave. Please click here for a printable PDF map of campus building locations.
Help Center Phone Support - 303.871.4700
- Monday - Thursday | 8 am - 8 pm
- Friday | 8 am - 6 pm
LIMITED After Hours Phone Support - 303.871.4700
- Saturday 9 am - 4 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 4 pm
Help Center Email Support - (Email us!)
- Monday - Friday | 8 am - 6 pm
Help Center Laptop Walk-in Support
- Monday - Friday | 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturday 9 am - 8 pm
- Sunday 10 am - 8 pm