XFINITY On Campus allows students to stream live TV and thousands of XFINITY On Demand shows and movies directly to your laptop, desktop, and mobile devices while connected to the DU network.
- Students can watch anytime while on campus
- Base services (live TV and On Demand) are provided at no additional cost to students
- Students can use a credit card to upgrade to premium subscription services like HBO, and Starz, or a Sports Package and can cancel at any time (order additional services from Xfinity)
Watch XFINITY on Campus on the supported devices:
- Laptops (Mac and Windows)
- Desktops (Mac and Windows)
- Tablets (iOS and Android)
- Roku devices Connect your Roku to the network Connect your Roku to Xfinity
Please note that at this time Xfinity does not support other devices for streaming through Xfinity on Campus
Browse the Xfinity channel lineup.
XFINITY On Campus is a best-in-industry IPTV streaming service that includes:
- Live streaming TV
- Xfinity on Demand
- Easy-to-navigate interactive guide includes times and descriptions of your favorite shows
- Search on title, genre or actor to discover what's on
- Preview window let's you watch while you search
- Thousands of hit shows, top movies and more
- Browse by category, TV series or network
- Discover new favorites, catch up on the latest episodes or watch an entire season
- All available any time you want
Who Has Access to XFINITY on Campus?
- Available to all students in good standing living in on-campus housing
- Accessible at any time from anywhere on campus
- Only accessible while connected to the University network – either wired or Wi-Fi. No VPN or 3rd party hot spot (e.g., Starbucks) access
- You can register up to 3 devices, however you can only stream to one device at a time
Great! How do I log in?
Instructions for on logging in to Xfinity on campus.
If you are having trouble logging in, please reset your password in PioneerWeb. Passwords take between 2-5 minutes to fully sync. If you still cannot log into Xfinity after five minutes.
Request Help Online or call the IT Help Center at 303-871-4700.