Skip navigation

Josef Korbel School of International Studies

Dean of the Josef Korbel School with Condoleezza Rice

Scholarships and Grants

Financial Aid FAQs

Below are some frequently asked questions about financial aid. If you have additional questions, contact the Office of Graduate Admissions at 303-871-2544 or [email protected].

For questions about types of federal funding and loan repayment, visit the University of Denver's Office of Financial Aid. You can also view the Office of Financial Aid's Frequently Asked Questions.

Who should I contact about Federal Loans?

For questions about federal loans and general financial aid in general, please contact the University of Denver's central Office of Financial Aid:

Office of Financial Aid
210 University Hall
2197 S. University Blvd
Denver, CO 80208
[email protected]
Fax: 303871-2341

Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Mountain Time

Am I eligible for federal funding?

To apply for federal funding, graduate students must be:

  • A U.S. citizen/permanent resident
  • Enrolled in a minimum of 4 credits per term (half time)

For additional information, please visit the University of Denver's Office of Financial Aid.

How do I apply for scholarships to the Josef Korbel School?

All applicants are automatically considered for Josef Korbel School scholarships when applications are reviewed for admission. You do not need to submit an additional application.