COVID-19 Update: Campus Event Protocols
The COVID-19 event working group has developed the following protocols for in-person events held on campus between now and Dec. 31. These protocols may be updated as circumstances or state and/or city ordinances change.
There is now a two-step approval process for events with 10 or more attendees:
- Step 1: Division leaders must approve the request. Event hosts should submit division leader approval with their 25Live reservation request. For events not scheduled in 25Live, division leader approval can be emailed to Amanda Fudala, chair of the Event Advisory Group.
- Step 2: The request will then be reviewed by the event advisory group and COVID coordinator for approval.
To be approved, all events must meet the following health and safety protocols.
- Maximum event attendance:
- Indoor: 50 attendees
- Outdoor: 100 attendees
- For both on- and off-campus locations, events must meet an essential business function, as determined by division leaders.
- In-person events can only be attended by the internal DU community (with limited exceptions).
- All events will require face coverings, social distancing protocols and all other DU health and safety requirements.
Additional information is available on the COVID Events Resource page. A more detailed event protocol will be shared with the community by August 31.