Skip navigation

Office of the Registrar


Undergraduate Students (excluding Bachelor of Arts Completion Program)
Students in academic good standing who withdrew from the University for one or more quarters (except summer session) but fewer than five calendar years may request to re-enroll by contacting the Registrar's Office. Students should submit official transcripts of any college study completed during the time of absence to the Registrar's Office.

Bachelor of Arts Completion Program
Contact University College's registration office by email or by phone at 303-871-2291 for re-entry information.

Graduate students in the following programs:

  • Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
  • Daniel Felix Ritchie School of Engineering and Computer Science
  • Daniels College of Business
  • Josef Korbel School of International Studies
  • Graduate School of Professional Psychology
  • Ritchie School of Engineering Graduate Students 

Contact the Office of Graduate Education, 303-871-2706 or

Graduate students in the following programs should contact their registration office within their unit for instructions on re-entry:

  • Sturm College of Law
  • Graduate Tax Program
  • Graduate School of Social Work
  • University College