Skip navigation
Risk Management Banner

Insurance Claims

Property Liability

The University of Denver provides property insurance for all of its owned and leased property.  We do not cover personal property.

Claim Reporting

Should your department incur any building or equipment damage please notify Campus Safety for a report, and contact the Risk and Insurance Analyst immediately or within 24 hours at 303-871-3810.


Hotwork and Impairment training are offered online through FM Global.

Information regarding DU's Hot Work Program can be found at the Environmental Health & Safety website.


To obtain passwords contractors must submit a list of employees, their e-mail addresses and their company's name plus a reference to DU index 72522.95 to Paul Mullin.  Once passwords are issued the training can be found at